(I tried to go to bed about two hours ago, but just ended up lying there worrying and feeling sorry for myself for no reason, so here are some things that are on my mind in the hopes that if I write about them, I can then ignore them and go to sleep.)
- whenever my life starts to feel boring and ugly and aimless, I scroll through my instagram photos to convince myself that sometimes it can be exciting and pretty and purposeful
- I get sad when I hear of people breaking up, even when they’re celebrities or bloggers I follow. Is no one safe?
- the only people that text me on a regular basis are my sister (who I live with) and my boyfriend
- the fact that I have been with Will almost a full year and we have zero pictures together makes me really sad
- I’ve been eating crappy food for like, months under the guise that as soon as fall hits, I will eat better. I worry that this might not happen.