I feel like everyone is having a crappy week, myself included. For me it’s mainly been:
- lack of sleep due to my hot & sticky apartment
- very vivid dreams (being late for a job interview! moving into a new apartment without furniture so I have to sleep on the floor like a squatter!)
- general malaise of sore throat, achy head
- realization that at the end of August I will be turning 26, which is only four years away from 30 and so much closer to death (I am mainly kidding about this part, but also not)
- exhaustion at the thought of having to keep feeding myself and doing laundry and taking the subway until the end of time without a break
It’s not that I’m sad, just cranky. Suffices to say that I am not a fun person to hang out with right now, so I have been keeping to myself as much as possible. And if that means marathoning the entire first season of Downton Abbey in two nights, so be it.